Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Maturity

Easter was fun. I did the family thing with my parents and decorated eggs, which is something I haven't done since I was, I don't know, nine. Apparently, some part of me is still nine, because decorating eggs is fucking awesome.

Me: Woo, check this out! Two colors on this sucker! Yeah!
Parents: ...how old are you again?
Me: LOOK, I USED CRAYON ON THIS ONE! OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN!

In other news, I still love dinosaurs and coloring books, and I can't help but giggle hysterically anytime someone says the word "penis". BECAUSE I'M NINE.

Heh, anyway. I'm mildly bummed out that I don't get to see The Boy tonight, since he had to work last night and tonight, and Sunday was Easter. On the plus side, though, the whole "several days interlude" thing means it's always really awesome when I do get to see him, which is how I imagine my cat Ivan feels every day when I get home from work. Because...nine hours is like three days in cat time? I don't know. I suspect he spends most of the day sleeping anyway, so perhaps the whole thing is just an act so I'll give him belly rubs when I get in.

Sneaky beast.

No comments: